Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Organized?

Hi everyone....

As you may remember, I have been trying to get more organized this year...maybe put away that huge stack of layouts I had lying around.  lol  Another thing I am trying to do is organize my supplies.  So today I wanted to share with you how that was going.

A few weeks ago, I had Kristina at Your Memories Here order some supplies for me (if you need something like this, just shoot her an email, she can do a special order for you as well.)  And I have been busy putting them to good use.
When moving all my Distress Inks into the case, I realized that I don't even really know what half the colors are (other than the obvious...blue, brown, pink).  So, I decided to make myself a little swatch book.
I stamped with each color, inked one edge with a foam applicator and the bottom edge straight from the ink pad.  Then, if I had the crackle paint or stain I added a bit of that to the top.  A few colors I even had the Distress Stickles for so I added those as well.  Now I know exactly what colors I have and what they look like (and what colors I still need...hee hee).  In a few weeks, when I get my Distress Ink Pens, I will add a bit of writing on each of the tags as well.  I am really hoping this helps me not buy any more duplicates and reminds me to use all the colors I have.

Speaking of what I have, it looks like I am soon to have my Prima Winter 2012 CHA Grab Bag.  As per the YMH Facebook page....

"Great news! new CHA products are going to be arriving this week!!! I received shipping confirmation from Prima Marketing Flowers and they should be here as early as Thursday!! Those who pre-ordered, watch your emails for tracking numbers Thursday or Friday!"

If you haven't ordered a grab bag, it isn't too late.  Pop over today and grab one while they are still available.

Hugs.

Nancy

No comments: