Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Mojo?

Did you ever have one of those days...you know...where you have stacks of photos, tons of lovely papers, time to play...and no desire to pick up a photo and do something with it?  Well, that was me the other day.  I really felt like creating, but not doing layouts.  I guess sometimes it just happens.  So, what do I do?


 I create little doo dads....hee hee

I am always in need of little boxes to hold miscellaneous supplies and left overs.  I have used this Sizzix die many times for just that as well as gift boxes.  This time I used a sheet of Romance Prima paper from the Annalee collection.
I embellished the box with lots of Prima Resist canvas that I colored with my Distress Stains.  I also used the stains to lightly color some mini roses to match.  I love having white flowers around as I can die them to match my projects.  I topped it all with a gorgeous Prima vine and a little birdhouse from my summer CHA Prima grab bag.

It was a super fun project to create, and while it didn't make me want to scrapbook photos, I had a lot of fun making it.  As a matter of fact, I made two other non photo projects that I will be back to share tomorrow.

Until then.

Hugs.

Nancy

3 comments:

Debbie said...

OMG, this is totally devine. I feel like I'm in a garden paradise.

cnelson said...

Wow...wow..WOWZERS!! This is beyond GORGEOUS! ! Could not LOVE it more!!

Heather Landry said...

I'm loving all of your off the page projects lately! Just gorgeous.