Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day


Hi everyone, I wanted to pop in to share a project I made using the Oh, Penelope Kit.  

In celebration of this special holiday, I decided to scrap a photo of my husband and I.   I loved the fabric hexagons, which are all the rage in scrapbooking right now, and my friend Heather had the cutest sketch/template that I just had to try.   (she also has an svg file if you want to cut your own hexagons)Happiness is
The Lily Bee alphabet was perfect for my long title and the wood banner really finished the page.   Finally, I punched some small hears from Victorian paper (Crate Paper) and popped them for interest.

I hope you are enjoying this day with someone you love. And be sure and check out the Sampler blog's card challenge (I am still working on mine).

Hugs.

Nancy

1 comment:

cnelson said...

Happy Valentine's Day! FAB lo! LOVE the hexagons!