Wednesday, February 1, 2012

YMH New DT

Hi everyone!  Well, I don't have a project today for you from Your Memories Here...instead, of a project, I have the DT announcement!  You know how much I love YMH and I am just thrilled to be part of the team.  And today we welcome a new member and welcome back an old one!

First off, our newest member, Dana Tartar!  You can see her blog here....

And after a break, Kimberly is back with us!  You can see her blog here....

Be sure and check out both their blogs.

Since I can't leave without sharing something, how about a project I did using my good friend Heather's sketch for Ideas for Scrapbookers. (she also has a digi template available)

Here is her sketch

And here is my take.
I used my Scraptastic January kit for this one.  Such fun colors.  The photos were taken with my cell phone, love me some photo apps.  hee hee

If you want to see more of the IFS design team takes on the sketch, you can check them out here....

Well, I have to get back to work.

Hugs.

Nancy

1 comment:

Dana Tatar said...

Beautiful page Nancy! I'm looking forward to working with you at YMH!