Friday, January 20, 2012

The Sampler Sketch Challenge


Holly made up this super cute sketch for the dt over at The Sampler to play with this month.  
Here is my take...
You can hop over to the blog to see the other dt members takes on the sketch. 
And, now it's your turn to work with the sketch and there's a prize involved.  Simply create a LO following this sketch and upload it to The Sampler FLICKR Group.  You have until February 19th at 11:59 PM eastern to enter.  No purchase is necessary to play along.  A random winner will be selected to win a prize from The Sampler
Good Luck!!!!

Hugs.

Nancy

3 comments:

Cook Scrap Craft said...

That sketch is AWESOME! I'm definitely going to have to play along.

Luz Maria Bruna said...

What a sweet LO,great take on the sketch Nancy!

Heather Landry said...

I still say I'm going to have to try that sketch. I love it, and I love your take on it as well. The flowers are lovely!