Thursday, January 19, 2012

Baby...it's Cold Outside

It is too...stinkin' freezing here today.  I am ready for more beautiful weather.  Yesterday we were playing in the sun,...today you couldn't force me out there.  We are even supposed to get rain that can be measured in inches over the next few days!  Crazy weather!

Well, speaking of cold, and winter..let's talk about Christmas.

Here are Brighton and Mackenzie, cuddled up together on Christmas evening.  The were sitting together in a large chair, opening the last few presents and enjoying all the family who had come for Christmas dinner.  So sweet, and so fun.  I am blessed that my children are so close.  They seem to actually like one another!  lol
I used more, older papers here (I am trying desperately to reduce the stash).  This time Basic Grey.  I threw in some coordinating chipboard
 and some Prima alphas.
And you know I had to add a few pop dots for extra dimension.

Well, back to work.  Headed out for Cirque du Soleil later this afternoon.

Hugs.

Nancy


3 comments:

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Very pretty layout Nancy,love the design and colours!!

Cook Scrap Craft said...

Ooo I like this layout!

Cindy deRosier said...

I love the layout! Super jealous that you went to Cirque du Soleil - will we be seeing a layout soon?