Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The Sampler and Ainsley


Hi everyone, today I want to share a few recent projects I have made using the Ready, Set, Go!!! kit from the Sampler.  I found some older photos of Ainsley and couldn't figure out why I hadn't used them.
Shop till you drop

Day at the museum
Everything on both these pages, except for a little Glimmer Mist on the journal square and the Studio Calico mist I used on the blue polka dot paper came from the kit.  The colors in this kit are so warm and inviting and I love the many options the Coredinations card stock offers.  This kit is packed full of goodies for you to play with.  There are so many alphas, assorted chipboard pieces and extra ephemara you can stay busy for hours.

Be sure and check out this month's kit and all the other goodies in the Scrapbooking Supplies R Us store.
Hugs.

Nancy

4 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

i love the shop til you drop! Your girly is fab!

Heather Landry said...

Ainsley is soooo cute and so are these pages. You did a wonderful job on these pages. I'm still in love with those alphas.

sarah said...

awww! ainsley is such a little shopper. so cute! the fact that she tells me that i need to shop at certain stores cracks me up.

i saw one of your layouts at MLO, and i thought of you.

hugs,
sarah.

Amber said...

Your LO's are beautiful Nancy! I adore the dress form, such a wonderful idea!
Hugs
Amber