Friday, January 6, 2012

Hooray for Friday

I am so glad it is Friday...words can not begin to express how glad I am that tomorrow is Saturday and I can relax and sleep in....and SCRAP!  lol

Lucky for me, last weekend I had plenty of time to do that and so I have things to show you this week.  lol

First off we have Mackenzie baking cookies.  I used a sketch from Sketchabilities and my Echo Park Holly Jolly papers.  And a bit of splattered mist in the background.  This time Mr. Huey in Heirloom Blue.
I have been having so much fun lately mixing and matching my alphabets.  I love that so many collections are coming with different sizes and types of alphas...just wish they weren't flat stickers.  I still love a bit of dimension.
And here is Ainsley in her elf socks.  They are so cute with the fur cuff.  More Echo Park papers here mixed with a few leftovers from my Sampler kit from December.  Chevrons are supposed to be big this year, so I couldn't resist cutting them out of my paper.
And here are more mix and match alphabets.  This time mixed with some corrugated alphas from Jillybean Soup.

Well, while I have a few free minutes left of my nieces nap, I guess I should try and get something done.

Hugs.

Nancy

4 comments:

sarah said...

purty!!! love the circles and all the splatters.

got the christmas card in the mail. thanks so much! tell ainsley i say hi!

hugs,
sarah.

LisiB said...

Those layouts are just adorable! So sweet and the elf socks are a hit!

Cook Scrap Craft said...

I just got the Echo Park Holly Jolly papers and I like how you used them! I'm going to bookmark this for when I get around to scrapping my Christmas pictures!

Nati Tristan said...

I love both layouts! But definitely SUPER LOVE that C is for Cookie one!!!!!!