Monday, January 30, 2012

Happy Monday

Hi everyone!  I hope you had a great weekend.  I know I did.  While I didn't get as much done as i had hoped, we had beautiful weather and I spent some great time with family and friends.

I managed to sneak in a little scrappy shopping at Your Memories Here.  I couldn't resit the chance to order the new Tim Holtz Distress Markers, and a Prima Grab Bag.  I also found a bit of time to play with the February kit from The Sampler.  I know you are gonna love this kit!

Well, since I can't show you anything from the Sampler quite yet, I thought I would share some more Christmas layouts.  Try and get them all in before Valentine's Day!  hee hee

These photos were taken on Christmas.  Phil working in the kitchen, the table set for dinner and the Buche de Noel we made for desert.  If you look closely at the photo, you can see some fun fondant pieces I made with my new Cricut Cake.
  I used lots of older papers from my stash to complete this one, most from an old kit from Inspired to Scrap.

Well, it is just about time to hit the pool, so I guess I should run!  Be sure and stop by tomorrow for a project from The Sampler.

Hugs.

Nancy

No comments: