Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Reveal Day!

Goodness, the 28th comes by fast.  And it is one of my favorite days because that means it is reveal day at Sassy Lil' Sketches!

This month's sketch is one of my favorites evah!  And when I saw the cute litle digi stamp our sponsor had generously shared with the design team, I knew exactly what I wanted to do!


And my take...


Ainsley was so little.  sigh....Lots of yummy Websters Pages goodies to go with that cute little digi stamp.


We are blessed again this month with two generous sponsors! Please take a moment and check their sites out!

Paper Sponsor:

They'll be giving the winner this stamp set!!

Digi Sponsor:

To be eligible for the November prizes, your layout/card must be uploaded via Mr. Linky below by January 5th at 11:59 PM EST.
Specific rules regarding Sassy Lil' Sketch challenges can be found our "SLS Rules" page.
*The paper prize is open to US residents only.
The digital prize is open to all US & International residents.

3 comments:

D said...

Nancy I LOVE LOVE LOVE your layout!!! My favorite of your ever! It looks so amazing. The pictures of your daughter are absolutely gorgeous too.

Heather Landry said...

I so totallly love that layout and the sketch is really fun! Beautiful interpretation of it.

Marcie said...

Awesome take on the sketch!