Monday, December 20, 2010

Menu Monday

Well, I do have a menu for you this week because I did cook...hooray me!  I don't have many photos of what we ate, well, I do, but you have seen them before and I don't want to bore you.  So without further ado....

Monday - Macaroni and Cheese with Broccoli
Tuesday - Roast Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Carrots, Biscuits, Salad

I don't know what possessed me to make such a big meal on a weeknight, except to say that we were all going to be able to eat together and that seemed deserving of a bigger meal.   Of course, that also meant Phil poured me a glass of wine.  hee hee
Wednesday - Chicken Caesar Salad
Thursday - Short Ribs.  I made Pioneer Woman's recipe....Most everyone loved them.  So tasty.  I think next time I make it though, I am gonna add more veg.  I just really need more veg in my diet.
Friday - Well, we went out.

Since I don't have much to share in the way of recipes and photos of food, how about some layouts?

This is Brighton and Phil goofin off at my sister's on Thanksgiving.  What is it with boys and wrestling?  They never do outgrow it, do they?  lol
 Bo Bunny Cambridge paper and embellishments, Basic Grey Basics background

And my sweet little niece, Lili with Ainsley on the same day.  So the boys wrestle, and the girls sit nicely and draw.  hee hee
Sassafrass Mix & Mend papers and chipboard, Prima vine, Basic Grey Rub ons, Jenni Bowlin buttons, American Crafts Thickers and chipboard, Basic Grey rubons. 

Well, off to get something constructive done around here.

Hugs.

Nancy

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I made PW's Chicken and Dumplings tonight!!! YUM!! I am glad you were all home to enjoy a meal together!!

holly* said...

i think tomorrow i will have to have a roasted chicken! or one night this week if nothing else.

beautiful layouts as usual nancy!