Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Much to Say

I can not believe it is already December 1!  Eeek!!! Where did the time go.  Here we are, almost the holidays, a new year.  Someone really needs to slow things down around here.

Of course, I don't see that happening anytime real soon.  Too many fabulous things happening right now!

First, Sassy Lil' Sketches has a new forum and soon a gallery!  woo hoo!!!  Be sure and check it out!


And Devon, at Catch the Moments Kits has been adding more yummy goodies to the shop!  She know has a shopping cart, so you don't have to send her an email each time you want something!  How cool is that!!!

And finally, my new friend Liz, from Catch the Moments gave me this sweet blog award....

This award has a few rules.....
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this...Thank you so much Liz!
2. Share 8 things about yourself
3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards


So here are my 8 things.....
1.  I celebrated my birthday yesterday!
2.  I love Disney Land over Disney World, but my fave is a Disney Cruise!
3.  My favorite color is pink.
4.  I spend way too much time on Facebook
5.  I have completed 150 scrapbook pages this past year.
6.  I am originally a Texas girl.
7.  My last three cars were all SUVs.
8.  I have three Christmas trees set up in my house.


Now on to 8 blogs that I think deserve this award...
1.  Denise at LaLa's World
2.  Tracy at Stay True to God
3.  Heather of course...
4.  And Michelle.....
5.  Sarah at One Day at a Time
6.  Cheryl at Cheryl's Window
7.  Sarah at She Scraps
8....and you!  Because you deserve it!

I have a few projects that I need to scan and load.  Hope to do so tomorrow.  Until then....

Hugs.

Nancy

No comments: