Friday, January 24, 2014

Prima ArtVenture Goodie Bag Haul

Hey everyone!  Hope you are having a great day.  Today I want to share with you a video of all the goodies (well, many of the goodies) we got in our bags from the Prima Art Venture.  Each of the classes we had had a class kit and there were tons more Prima product in those as well....much of it the new stuff.  I have completed all of my projects (I think, some of these items just keep needing just a little more.  lol) and will be sharing with you my "left overs" from these kits in another video.  I am telling you...we received a crazy amount of goodies from Prima.

OK, so here ya go.....

So, if you watched till the end, you saw that I am having a giveaway...what am I giving?  How about this


Use this easy Rafflecopter to get all your entries.

a Rafflecopter giveaway
Post a Comment