Thursday, January 16, 2014

Pumpkin Patch and Corn Maze - Simple Stories

Hi everyone!  Today I want to share with you another layout I made from the photos at the Pumpkin Patch.  This is a huge family tradition for us, we have been going every year to the same patch since Brighton was just two years old.  Let me tell you how much he loves going today!  lol  That said, all the children were somewhat cooperative in heading down to take photos.  They know it means a lot to me so....

Anyway....

 Using some older Simple Stories papers, an ancient Karen Foster wood piece, some older woolies from Baisc Grey and finally a resit banner from Heidi Swapp; I came up with this.

I really have been trying to dig through the stash to use up some of the older items I have.  I swear I have enough things to last me the rest of my life.  lol

Hugs.

Nancy

2 comments:

Sharon Fritchman said...

Hi Nancy! I love your fall layout!! The photos are happy and your layout is wonderful. I love how you used the simple stories papers and that Karen Foster wood piece, but I really like the resist banner! So cool! Hope things are good with you and your family!!!

Heather Landry said...

Brighton is taller than the entire sign!!! LOL This layout is fabulous. I love the woolies. I wish they still made those.