Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Layout Love - The Sampler

Hi Everyone!  Remember a bit back I told you I managed to make bunches of fun things with my December kit from the Sampler?  Well....Here are two more layouts.
I really can't seem to stop with the different techniques on the background.  For this one I used bead medium.  So shiny when it hits the light, and such and interesting texture.
 I added in a bit of twine and some stamping to add interest.  And these photos of Mackenzie just crack me up.
 This photo of Brighton and Ainsley just makes me smile.  I am so happy my children are close.
A few (well, maybe more than a few) pop dots, some buttons and brads from my stash helped complete this page...which of course once again had a fun mottled background with the help of some ink and masks.

Hope you have a great day!

Hugs.

Nancy

4 comments:

Heather Landry said...

Your new blog looks FABULOUS! LOL I love the pages girlie. They are super cute. Not surprised a bit that you rocked them out!

LisiB said...

These are such fabulous layouts. I am impressed by your creativity!

barbara macaskill said...

Great layouts! Love the bead medium!!! Never heard of it before but am definitely going to check it out! TfS!

Sharon Fritchman said...

I love your blog, Nancy! It looks amazing! and your layouts are both absolutely wonderful! The first one has such fun photos and your beautiful design, and the second one is so joyful and gorgeous! Thanks for sharing them with us!