Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Layout Love - The Sampler

Hi Everyone!  Remember a bit back I told you I managed to make bunches of fun things with my December kit from the Sampler?  Well....Here are two more layouts.
I really can't seem to stop with the different techniques on the background.  For this one I used bead medium.  So shiny when it hits the light, and such and interesting texture.
 I added in a bit of twine and some stamping to add interest.  And these photos of Mackenzie just crack me up.
 This photo of Brighton and Ainsley just makes me smile.  I am so happy my children are close.
A few (well, maybe more than a few) pop dots, some buttons and brads from my stash helped complete this page...which of course once again had a fun mottled background with the help of some ink and masks.

Hope you have a great day!

Hugs.

Nancy
Post a Comment