Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Family Traditions - The Sampler

Hi Guys!

Look at me, trying to meet my New Years Resolution by actually not neglecting my blog.  lol

Today I wanted to share with you a project I made with the December kit from the Sampler.  Right now if you want a kit the best way is to email Holly directly or find us on Facebook.

I decided to do something a little different with this layout....a two pager with  4x6 photos.  I know, wow!  lol  But I have fallen in love with my little portable printer again and have found it so much easier, no more cutting photos.  lol

Anyway...

Love this fun kit.  The lovely chipboards, fun kraft sticker stars and the deer paper.  ***swoon***  I also added a bit of baker's twine (the twinery) and washi from my stash.

Be sure and check back for more stuff I made with this gorgeous kit!  You are not going to believe how many projects I made.  hee hee

Hugs.

Nancy

No comments: