Thursday, April 26, 2012

Ugggh

Let's just say that this day has not started well. sigh  But, we are going to try and turn it around and share a two page layout I did for just myself!  What a change...huh!  lol

Ainsley on Easter...hunting and playing with eggs.  Using some of my older Prima goodies and a sketch from Pagemaps as well as some fabulous Pink Paislee wood alphas.
 I tore apart a single vine and added a few additional flowers.
And you know I can't resist a bit of paint splatter on my craft background.  hee hee

The trims came from the Hydrangea Hippo etsy shop.

Ok, well...would love to stay and chat, but....

Don't forget about the Sampler Blog Hop tomorrow!  Lots of great prizes to be won.

Hugs.

Nancy

1 comment:

Heather Landry said...

I really love this page! It's so Springy and I really LOVE those flowers that you used. Miss A is a doll!