Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Tuesday's with the Sampler

Hi everyone!  Today I wanted to share with you a project I made using the April kit from The Sampler.  I love the beautiful teals, creams and blues in this months kit, and the bits of burlap, canvas and lace make me so happy.  And the Prima resin flowers and trinkets....swoon.  I think this has to be my favorite kit yet (and yes...I know I say that every month).
Here we have my youngest and my niece playing on a blanket in the yard.  They are so cute together...the seven year age difference means absolutely nothing to them.  lol
I used a mask with a bit of red mist on the canvas that was included in the Sampler kit to bring some red to my layout...since the girls were playing with the red blanket.  This kit has such great neutrals it can go with everything!  (wait till you see what else I made.  **big grin**)
 Look at that lace...and those gorgeous resins....
And baker's twine!  Oh my!!!!  How I love this kit from the Sampler.

Well, it is back to work around here.  Be sure and swing by the new Sampler blog here.  We have lots of goodies planned in the works.

Hope you are having a great day.

Hugs.

Nancy

1 comment:

Heather Landry said...

The misting on the canvas absolutely rocks chickie! Beautifully scrapped page. Those photos are precious!