Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Mini Wednesday


Hi everyone, I hope your day is going well.  It is bright and sunny here and as soon as we are done with school I have to decide whether to create, or to lie on the hammock and read.  Oh decisions, decisions.  Before I do tho, I am here to share with you a fun project I made using the gorgeous products from Your Memories Here.

You may remember the suitcase I made last week using some many Prima products I got from Your Memories Here.  Well, I promised to tell you what I had put inside....was it a gift card?  photos?  small gift?  jewelry?  Nope!  It was a teeny tiny mini album.  This album is about 4 inches by 3 inches.  Just perfect for those teeny photos.

I used all kinds of yummy Prima papers from an A4 pad of the Almanac collection on this mini made of manilla file folders.  Little bits of flowerstrinkets and bling as well.

For the inner pages I cut more of the Almanac papers
and used some old book pages that I misted and then stamped with glimmer mist...adding a bit of Distress Ink along the edges to shabby it up a bit.
 How cute is this teeny file folder I cut using my Sizzix?
Of course, I bound it with my Bind it All.  Which is just perfect for mini albums like this.  Whether 12 inches, 6 inches, or in this case 4 inches; the holes and wires fit perfectly.
I really love making these cute little minis...and think I am going to need to make another soon as my youngest has already taken off with this one.

Hugs.

Nancy

4 comments:

LisiB said...

this is just so adorable! what a treasure! no wonder it disappeared with one of your kids!

My Happy Place by Vanessa said...

I love this mini! It's super cute!:)Found it on Pinterest!:D

~Vanessa W

Heather Landry said...

I think your mini is gorgeous, and it's definitely the perfect thing to include in your suitcase. Just darling!

Heather Landry said...

I think your mini is gorgeous, and it's definitely the perfect thing to include in your suitcase. Just darling!