Friday, April 6, 2012

Good Friday

Hi everyone, and happy Friday.  If you are celebrating Good Friday, Passover, or just that it is almost the weekend, I hope it is fabulous!

I wanted to stop in today and share with you a couple of projects I made with the new Dear Lizzy Neopolitan.  I love the fun, bright colors in this collection.

The first one is based on a Pagemaps sketch, Ainsley's 10th birthday.  When I got busy adding pages into albums (which has stopped for some unknown reason...need to get back to it), I realized I had never scrapbooked her birthday party.

 I love the fun, new Flutterbys, although I have to admit they are not as easy to get off the sheet as I would have liked.
 
Sorry about the color here, but you can see the layering (lots of foam dots used) and the bits of stickles I added to the butterflies.
I have a new found love for these resin roses.  I think they are just too perfect.  hee hee

And here is more Ainsley, this time at one of our many swim meets.  This was lifted directly from the back of the Flutterbys packaging.  I love that there are so many ideas on the packaging these days.  It really made the project come together quickly.
 The little rosette is the perfect embellishment for this swim page.

Well, another full day here.  I hope you enjoy your holiday weekend, whatever holiday you observe.

Hugs.

Nancy

1 comment:

LisiB said...

Happy Easter! (well, almost.) Love your bright and fun pages! So wonderful and sweet.