Friday, October 7, 2011

Still Getting Sassy!

The sketches over at Sassy Lil' Sketches just keep coming.  And today I had time to turn this....

into this...
Crate Paper Farmhouse, Prima Marketing flowers, alphabet
Mackenzie at our Character breakfast on our trip to Alaska.  I switched it up a bit, changing the orientation of the photo and moving the journaling down to the lower circle and replacing the original journaling spot with a chipboard banner.  What am I going to do once Cherie's sketches are gone?  sigh

I have also been busy creating mixed media art.  I decided to jump on the She Art wagon and just finished my first canvas.....
Ainsley has already claimed it as hers.  This was so fun to make, but now I realize all the fun mixed media products I need to get my hands on.  hee hee....This was made mostly with patterned paper, mists, paints, rub ons...all the usual things I use in scrapbooking.  But now I know I need inks and gels, and mediums....oh my!

Well, back to work.

Hugs.

Nancy

Post a Comment