Thursday, October 27, 2011

More Pumpkins

So, the other day I told you how much my children love going to the pumpkin patch every year.  Here are a few more pages from this years trip and a few of the older photos from 2004.

Ainsley was just a baby in 2004, she had just turned 3.  sigh....how time flies. 
Now she is so grown up.  We just had her hair cut for donation and she is still getting used to her shorter 'do.
Fancy Pants True, American Crafts and Pink Paislee alphas, Petaloo floral vine, Prima flowers, Basic Grey epoxies, EK Success Punch, Michaels butterfly
 More older Fancy Pants paper here.  This time from the True collection.

And here is Mackenzie then.....
And here she is now!  Yep, she is taller than me.  Just barely, but she is and she likes to make sure everyone knows it!  lol
Scenic Route papers, chipboard, alpha, Prima flowers
These are lovely "vintage" Scenic Route papers.  sigh....Sometimes I really miss this company, such great bold colors and patterns.  I added in a few newer Prima flowers to update the look a bit.

I will leave you today with this lovely photo of my two little darlings in the pumpkin queen chair.  You can compare it to the one in the above layout.  hee hee

Hugs.

Nancy

3 comments:

Heather Landry said...

They are so flippin' cute and so are your pages. I especially love the Scenic Route page. I miss them too. Great use of the sunflower embellies. So adorable!

D said...

Such fun layouts! It's fun to see how much they've grown. That is awesome that your girl donated her hair :)

hilde janbroers said...

such cute and fun layouts!!! great photos as well!