Saturday, October 29, 2011

More Pumpkins

I am sure you can't possibly be tired of looking at photos from the pumpkin patch yet?  lol  Oh the joys of trying to complete multiple albums.  I am sure each of my children will simply be thrilled to move out someday with an entire bookcase of scrapbook albums devoted to their lives.  lol

I have this one layout tho, and one photo still to scrap...so I promise it will all be over soon.  hee hee

Here are my three little darlings back in 2004 (oh, how I wish my older photos were digital).  And look...I even have Phil in this one.  hee hee
 And here they are just a week ago.
Scenic Route papers and chipboard alpha, Prima flowers, felt vine, butterflies, American Crafts felt embellishments, WeR tag, EK Success punch, Tim Holtz distress inks
Again, used my stash of older papers, this time from Scenic Route.  I have tons of older Halloween papers and as much as I love the new patterns and colors....I really should use some of these up!  I added in some Prima flowers and butterflies, some felt embellishments from American Crafts, a tag from WeR and more of those super fun corrugated alphas from Jillybean soup!

Hope you are having a great weekend!

Hugs.

Nancy

4 comments:

holly* said...

love the photos and the layout nancy! good for you actually using from your stash! i know how hard it is sometimes!

Cindy deRosier said...

LOVE this layout! I love the colors and the way you embellished it.

Kristina said...

Gorgeous Nancy! I love the comparison of the years :) Super beautiful flowers and vines too.

HUGS,
Kristina

Heather Landry said...

I really love how you've been featuring the older photos along with your newer pages. It's such a neat idea!