Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Last One...

Hi everyone!  Well, today is the last DT layout I have for Sassy Lil' Sketches.  After 16 months....well...so sad to see this end.

This probably won't be my last Sassy layout tho, because I am playing along with this weeks huge send off!  Afterall....there are 8 ebooks to be won!  And tons of time to play!

Here is Cherie's great sketch....

And my take...
Fancy Pants Designs It's the Little Things
You can see I took quite a few liberties with the sketch.  After flipping it on its side, I divided the large photo into 3 parts.  I used two for the photos and the third for embellishments and journaling.  These photos are of my family hanging out in Vancouver with some super kewl street art.  I want street art now where we live.  hee hee

The deadline for participants will be midnight October 23rd & we will be announcing prize winners on the 24th. For each sketch we will be giving away one prize of the Sassy Lil' Sketches Ebook.

 So 8 total!

If you chose to Switch It Up! with any of Sassy Lil' Send Off layout sketches, you will earn an extra entry in the prize drawing.  Just be sure to note in your blog post how you Switched It Up! 

Link up your layout on the Sassy Lil' Sketches blog and you could be a winner!  And be sure to hop over there to see all the other designer's takes!

Hugs.

Nancy


3 comments:

sandi said...

Love what you did with this sketch! Great pics...looks fab!

misty said...

great layout...love those photos!

Heather Landry said...

Those photos are SO much fun! Seriously! I love your page. It totally made me smile.