Saturday, May 21, 2011

Hooray for Saturday!!!!

Well, today is Saturday and I finally have a few minutes of piece to upload some layouts for you...I also wanted to share what the living room update looks like!  I am so happy with it...I just love my house (when I am not cleaning it anyway, hee hee).

I can't believe we are done with this room...and just in time!  We begin the kitchen remodel June 1.  I have selected all the materials...now just to have it put together.  4-5 weeks is the estimate my contractor is giving me.  Cross your fingers!  You know I cook every day and not having a kitchen may just push me over the edge.

At least I can spend my time in here while I wait.
Living Room

Stair case

Dining Room
Right now we are using my 6 foot banquet table as a sewing station in the window of the living room.  Ainsley has decided she wants to sew.  Of course, that table will soon become my kitchen, so she better get finishing her projects.  lol

OK, how about some scrapiness....

A few photos of Mackenzie.  This first one is Mackenzie on her birthday.  I don't know what it is with my children but they don't want birthday cake....Mackenzie chose birthday creme brule.  Do you know how hard it is to get a candle into a creme brule?  lol  I used some of my Glitz Designs Love Nest with bits of gorgeous Prima blooms, bling, bird, butterfly, and lace all from the Your Memories Here store.  I spritzed the blue seam binding with Glimmer Mist also available from the YMH store.  The design/sketch is one that my friend Sara made for an upcoming Ideas for Scrapbookers post.
Glitz Designs Love Notes, Prima flowers, bling, lace, bird and butterfly, Snug Bug seam binding, Glimmer Mist

And here is Mackenzie again.  This time at the archery range down the street from our house.  The girls love going over there in the afternoons and trying their hand at shooting.  Brighton used to enjoy it, but all our bows are just too small for him now.  Guess I might need to invest in a new one?  This one is based on a Pencil Lines sketch and using my new Crate Paper Neighborhood collection.
Crate Paper Neighborhood
Well, a few things left on my list today here around the house.  Hope you are having a great weekend.

Hugs.

Nancy

8 comments:

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Your house is BEAUTIFUL as the layouts you have to share for today!!!
Enjoy your weekend!!

Michelle said...

LOVE the paint color!!! Your stairs look wonderful as do the floors. Love the open staircase too! :)

Nati Tristan said...

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR FLOORS! What a fab remodel!! Wooo HOOOO! And obviously your scrap work is just as fab as always with your darlind kids as the center! Love! Have a wonderful Sunday Nancy!

Sara Zenger said...

Your home is lovely!!! I love that table, its so big!

Scrappycath said...

The house looks wonderful! Fabulous creations too!

Cyndy said...

Your house looks amazing! Lucky!! I would LOVE a kitchen remodel, but for now I'll dream about it! LOL! Hope you survive! Lo's look gorgeous! Fun papers!

Heather Landry said...

Your floors look amazing! Such a gorgeous stair railing too! I love the changes you made.

sarah said...

hopefully that renovation goes the way you want!

maybe once it's done, i can finally come over. HAHAH

hugs,
sarah.