Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Still More Rain and Live With Prima

It is still icky, rainy here, so I haven't had a chance to take photos of my latest layouts.  What I do have instead is a project I did a few weeks ago......

Recently I received one of the beautiful Live with Prima Kits from the Your Memories Here store.  And I have to tell you, it was so fun to make!  Have you had a chance to watch the ustream broadcasts?  There are so many wonderful tips and techniques.  And you know the projects are just gorgeous, featuring all the best Prima products conveniently packaged and at a great price in the Your Memories Here store.


Helpful hint?  I have seen many of the videos in the past and have always found it very helpful to watch the video all the way through before starting on my project.  Trying to watch and work along is just more than I can handle, as some of the techniques are often new to me and a bit complex.  Ever made a sewn book binding?  anyone? anyone?

So, what do you do if project of your dreams is currently sold out?  Well, you know Your Memories Here sells many of the products individually.  Marion Smith Vintage Trinkets, lots of blooms and bling, maybe a few bits of trim, I am sure you will be able to find products that would suit your needs.

I even used some of my favorite Glimmer Mists to make my flowers the perfect color.  And did I mention how many goodies I had left over?  

Well, be sure and check out all the fabulous Live With Prima Kits.  You won't be disappointed.

Hugs.

Nancy

4 comments:

Carla said...

wow that is just simply stunning!

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Amazing work my friend,this is so pretty!!!

Angi Barrs said...

WOWZA...Super gorgeous. Love all of the flowers & beautiful details. :)

Heather Landry said...

Absolutely fantastic Nancy! I love the colors and the details are just amazing. Thanks for the tip about watching the video all the way through before attempting to do the project. I would've probably tried to keep up!