Wednesday, October 13, 2010

What's Up?

I can't believe how quickly this week is flying by.  It is already Wednesday!  Eeeek!  And here I am, just now, posting the photos from some projects I did over the weekend.  Can someone please help me slow the days down?  lol


OK, well, the first project is for The Color Room challenge.  I used both the sketch and the palette.  
October Afternoon and Bazzil papers, Prima Marketing flowers and bling




And here is a layout I did using Pencil Lines sketch 208 for the Cricut Circle Blog challenge.  The challenge was to use three of the following; pink, flourishes, glitter or jewels, ruffles and scallops....I think you can tell which way I went.  lol  And you know what a challenge it was for me!  lol
Midnight Rooster kit, Cricut Cartridges, Stickles, Glimmer Mist


I am hoping to have some time today to scrapbook a bit more.  But since Ainsley is fighting me on doing her school work.....


Hope you are having a great day.


Hugs.


Nancy

5 comments:

D said...

Wow, your layouts are awesome! Love the face painting! Adorable :) Your circe layout is gorgeous too!

sarah said...

oh ainsley.... don't fight your momma on the hw. she'll make you do it no matter what. she's like that. ;) hehe.

hugs,
sarah.

Scrapenabler said...

Great layouts! If you figure out how to slow the days down, please share!

LisiB said...

Love the layouts! So sweet! Just adorable. And by the way, I am also interested in finding out how to slow down a day.....

Heather Landry said...

I'm really sorry about Ainsley not cooperating with her homework! Looking at that sweet face, who'd believe it!? LOL I really love your gorgeous layouts as always.