Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Happy Wednesday

Just wanted to share a few projects I finished.  Lots going on here, but then...that is nothing new.



This is me, a few years ago, at DisneyLand, having lunch with...well, you can see with.  lol
 Maya Road and Websters Pages trims, Pagemaps sketch.  Color Combos Galore Palette

This is Mackenzie, all dressed up for her Nutcracker performance.  The ballet provides the hat and jacket.  So cute.
Prima Marketing papers, flowers.  Pink Paislee alpha and frame

These are some of the lions at the San Diego Safari park.  We had a great time.  These lions were just cracking me up.  I guess they were waiting for someone to come back and get the jeep.  lol
Hambly Studios Stickers, Pagemaps Sketch.

I also have this mini up at Ideas for Scrapbookers today.  



Well, off to drive.  Don't forget that tomorrow is release day at Sassy Lil' Sketches.

Hugs.

Nancy

2 comments:

Heather Landry said...

I totally love your little story board you made for your mini album. Beautiful pages girlie! I hope all of your driving went well.

Katie said...

Wonderful collection of projects, Nancy! I guess I need to pop over to IFS. Don't know how I missed your mini!