Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Happy 1/2 way till the Weekend!

If you are looking for the Ideas for Scrapbookers' blog hop, scroll down a bit.....And if you didn't know there was a blog hop going on, you should check it out.  Lots of the designers have prizes to be won! 


I wanted to make a quick post today just to update you on a few more projects I have completed.


Phil was camping this last weekend with the scouts so I decided to spend Friday night cleaning my scrap room.  I came across these old photos from when Brighton was a Webelos scout.  Hard to believe those little boys are all now 6 foot tall.  lol.  In keeping with the old photos, I found these old papers and embellishments.  
K&Company papers and stickers.  American Crafts Thickers.

And some more photos from our Camporee weekend.  The boys all had a great time playing the games.  And although they weren't always successful in completing the assigned task, they worked well together and managed to win 1st in the competition.  We were all so proud.


I had printed this photo years ago to scrap, but somehow it didn't happen (I think I changed my design and used fewer photos).  Well, this one was just too cute not to scrap.  I found this adorable sketch at Pagemaps, and it had an owl on it...of course, there was an owl in one of my Cricut cartridges that I had been dying to use.  That and a color palette from Color Combos Galore and.....done.

 Cricut Cartridges, Cindy Loo and Straight From the Nest

Well, it is getting late, and I think there are still dinner dishes to be done.

Hope you have a great day.

Hugs.

Nancy

2 comments:

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

awesome layouts!

holly* said...

great photos and layouts! looks like you've been productive lately!