Friday, October 9, 2015

Welcome Fall with a Little Bling

Hey everyone!  Happy Friday.  Hope you are having a great day.  I have been mad decorating for the fall, not so many spooky things now that my son is gone, really enjoying a bit more of a relaxed holiday.  lol

Anyway, today I wanted to share with you a quick and easy project I created with a pumpkin I found at Michaels, some scraps from a Rhinestone Sticker sheet from the Buckle Boutique (which is on sale now) and my Cricut.

So, I found this cute little pumpkin on sale at Michaels.  It already had some pretties on it, but you can never have too many beautiful things so...
I cut a few flourishes from the Cheetah print rhiniestone sheet (I just love the fall colors in it...and a little animal print is always good for the soul.  hee hee) with my Sizzix.  Be sure and use your cutting pad, die, rhinestone sheet and second cutting pad in that order for best results.
The Buckle Boutique Rhinestones cut so easily with the steel rule dies from Sizzix.  It is definitely one of my favorite ways to use the Rhinestone Sticker Sheets.  The die I used is super old, but there are plenty of gorgeous Sizzix flourish dies to choose from.
Then I simply placed my flourishes on the top of my pumpkin.  So easy, right?
I finished the pumpkin decorating off with a big sunflower I had lying on my desk and a "welcome" I cut from my Cricut from vinyl.
This project was super simple and took no time at all to complete.

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs.

No comments: