Friday, October 16, 2015

Mason Jar Trick or Treat

Hey everyone!  Happy Friday.  Today I wanted to share with you a fun little mason jar I embellished with some Glitter Vinyl from The Buckle Boutique and my Cricut.

I began by covering the inside of my jar with a bit of mod podge mixed with some pigments from Marion Smith Designs.  There are tons of videos and instructions out there on the internet, so I won't bore you, but just mix it up, pour it in, swirl it around and let dry upside down...so simple.

From there, I simply cut a couple of designs from Cricut Design Space out of the Purple and Gold Glitzy Glitter from the Buckle Boutique.

The glitter cuts beautifully with the Cricut and comes in such great colors...and no flaking...cause you know what they say about glitter.  hee hee

I simply layered my cuts and added some LED lights I found at Target and voila....
Thanks for stopping by today.

Hugs.

No comments: