Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Believe in Yourself - Clear Scraps

Hi everyone!  Today I want to share with you a fun Word Title, Believe,.from Clear Scraps.  Believe was actually my "One Little Word" last year.  Because I need to take more time to believe in myself and what I am doing.  I created this word title to hang in my office so that, even though it isn't my word this year, I don't forget the lessons I have learned.  And let me tell you...these days.........................
Believe_clear scraps_word board_nancy keslin_final
This project was simple and quick to create.  I covered each letter with my patterened paper and then cut to fit.  A few floral embellishments and I was ready to go.
Believe_clear scraps_word board_nancy keslin
Clear Scraps has so many great word titles, and they are so fun to embellish.
Believe_clear scraps_word board_nancy keslin_final
So, what do you Believe in?
Hugs.
Nancy

No comments: