Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Send it Clear - Clear Scraps

Hey everyone!  Hope you are having a great day.  The week is half over and I am already looking forward to the weekend.  Not sure why, because it is going to involve lots of cleaning and organizing, but...

Anyway.  Today I wanted to share with you a project I made for Clear Scraps.  Did you know that Clear Scraps makes the most beautiful clear acrylic cards?  And in such beautiful shapes.  I loved the Half Fancy Send it Clear Card....

I used some of the Something Blue ATC cards I had from the Prima Art'Venture and a few chipboard and flowers from my stash.  
These Send it Clear cards are just the sweetest things.  I can't wait to create more.


And, on another note.....
The winner of the Darice Spring Banner kit...

Congrats, Heather!  

2 comments:

Heather Landry said...

I never win ANYTHING! I'm so excited!! Thank you Nancy.

Your card is really beautiful, thanks for sharing your time and talent with us.

Sharon Fritchman said...

Congrats to the winner!!!! I love Heather!!! And your card is simply gorgeous. I did not know about the clear cards!!!! Thanks.