Monday, April 21, 2014

Sunset on the Beach - Scrapbooking

Hello everyone!  Happy Monday.  Today I want to share with you a scrapbook layout I made.  I am desperately trying to work through my never ending supply of paper.  I can't seem to part with it, because it is so pretty...but I always seem to be drawn to what is new instead.  So, making a concerted effort to break into the stash....

Anyway, these are some much older Basic Grey papers I have had for years.  Love them, and they are perfect for our Northern California beach photos.

Basic Grey Periphery and a Recollections from Michaels wooden bird were perfect for these photos of Mackenzie and a couple of friends goofing off at the beach.
Keeping it simple using just a few die cuts from the collection and pop dots....remember when scrapbooking was simple?  lol

Well, hope you have a great day.
Hugs.
 

1 comment:

Sharon Fritchman said...

So beautiful, Nancy. I not only love the photo, but how you scrapped it is pure genius! I absolutely LOVE this wonderful page, my friend.