Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Bloom Girls Lessons

Hi everyone!  Hope you are having a great day!  I know I am...the sun is shining, the birds are singing.....

Today I want to share with you a project from a class (or set of classes) I am currently taking.  Jamie Dougherty's Bloom Girls.  Her classes are so  fun, so easy to follow that I was able to make a lovely piece in just a few days by watching her videos.
I have never been about to draw a face...that is why all the girls I have made in the past had no faces.  They just never looked right.  But this was so simple, so fun.
 Not that she is perfect, mind you.....but i think she is lovely.  With hair filled with beautiful Prima blooms, how could I not love her.
 Jamie teaches some fabulous tricks in this series of videos to help you create a girl on wood.  And, right now, with the creation of her new online store, if you sign up for all three of the Bloom Girl classes; Bloom Girls Workshop 1, Bloom Girls Workshop 2 and Bloom Girls Elements you can get them for 20% off!  I am currently working through the Elements workshop and can't wait to share all the things I have learned.



Hugs.

No comments: