Thursday, August 15, 2013

Vintage Mint - Hydrangea Hippo

Hi everyone, today I want to share with you the inside pages of the mini album I shared a few weeks ago.  You can see that post here where I go step by step through the process of building the album.  But, as promised I am back today to share some of the inside pages.
nancykeslin_hydrangea hippo_july kit_album cover
The Vintage Mint Creativity kit, is just full of so many beautiful items.  The gorgeous Pink Paislee papers, beautiful flowers, trims, buttons and doo dads….swoon.  I reallly do so love this book
nancykeslin_hydrangeahippo_vintagemint_min1
 I also printed and cut a number of butterflies from the internet.
nancykeslin_hydrangeahippo_vintagemint_mini6
 nancykeslin_hydrangeahippo_vintagemint_mini7
Super fun vinyl pieces mix beautifully with the gorgeous feathers and buttons….
nancykeslin_hydrangeahippo_vintagemint_min3
and of course the kit is full of some of the most gorgeous trims, tags and baubles.
nancykeslin_hydrangeahippo_vintagemint_min4
Cupcake wrappers make the perfect backdrop for my rosette flowers, and you know I couldn’t resist adding in a few banners.
nancykeslin_hydrangeahippo_vintagemint_min5
I love the little sparklers that Jennifer has added to this kit…they add just a bit of shine and add so much interest in contrast.
nancykeslin_hydrangeahippo_vintagemint_mini4
 Be sure and grab your Vintage Mint kit today.  Unfortunately, at this time, Jennifer has decided to close down her design team.   I have loved working with Jennifer and look forward to doing so again.  
Hugs.
Nancy

No comments: