Thursday, August 29, 2013

Cones to Die For

Hi everyone!  Today I want to share with you a quick little project I made using a Brenda Walton die, Faceted Cone and the Mini Paper Rosette die by Tim Holtz.

Love the papers from Webster's pages for this project and the gorgeous trims from Hydrangea Hippo.

Ainsley and I were going to make quite of few of these to share with friends at her birthday party, but in the end we decided to invite a few boys (they grow up too fast) and so we went with simple bags.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs.

Nancy

2 comments:

Heather Landry said...

You don't think the boys would've liked the rosettes? Maybe a dump truck on the front? ROFLOL These are precious! You rock!!

Sharon Fritchman said...

I love what you did with these rosettes and dies, Nancy! WOW! they are gorgeous. And yes, Hydrangea Hippo does have the most beautiful trims!!! and I had to giggle when I read Heather's comment, too. A dump truck would have been awesome for the boys! LOL!!!!