Monday, August 31, 2015

The Story of Us Mini Album

Hi everyone!  Today I wanted to share with you a mini album I made featuring an acrylic album from Clear Scraps and some older papers I have from Simple Stories.  I just love the goodies from Simple Stories, don't you?  And since I have been trying to work through my stash, and this "kit" still had lots of yummy goodies......

Story of us_nancy keslin_clear scraps_cover
Story of us_nancy keslin_clear scraps_mini album_2
Story of us_nancy keslin_clear scraps_mini album_simple stories
Story of us_nancy keslin_clear scraps_mini_1
I just love a mini, mini album.  The size is just perfect for Instax photos, Instagram photos, or whatever.  Everything is just so cute when it is tiny.  And, I was able to use up quite a bit of the goodies that were left from the kit.....now, if only someone would come over to help me destash.  

Hugs.

No comments: