Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Adults at Play Yard Sign

Hey everyone!  Sorry I haven't been around much.  I have had some crazy family stuff happen.  If you are curious, you can check out my Facebook.

Anyway.....A few weeks ago I had a few friends over for a Tiki party in the backyard...anyway, a few of these so called friends said that I needed signs for the backyard.  um....ok.  Well, recently I have been trying my hand at vinyl and thought I ould make myself this sign.

I made this with Orcal 651 which should be permanent...but not sure of how it will hold up on this textured cutting board.  Oh well.....It looks ok for now (yes, I know the lines are a bit crooked, but you should try to get that vinyl onto a textured surface, ugh...no onoe warned me).  lol

You can find a free copy of the .svg file here.  And I already have a few more signs in the works.  These will be wood...not sure out of vinyl, may just make a stencil and paint....hmmmmmm Which do you think I should do?

Hugs.

No comments: