Monday, August 17, 2015

A Pocket Full of.....

Hi everyone!  Happy Monday!  Today I wanted to share with you a project I made with one of my favorite Sizzix Dies, the Faceted Cone by Brenda Walton, some Teresa Collins papers, and some fun LED circuits from Chibitronics.

I began by die cutting the cone from my patterned paper and assembling as per the directions.  I then added my copper foil tape from the Chibitronics kit around the top of the cone to add extra interest.
I poked a couple of holes in the cone and ran the foil tape through the holes so that I could attach my battery and complete my circuit.
From there it was easy to embellish my cone.  A die cut rosette, also from Sizzix, and a few items from my stash.  Poke another hole in the bottom of the cone and add a crystal with the addition of a jump ring.
Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs.

No comments: