Saturday, August 8, 2015

Love Wins - Blog Hop

Hi everyone!  Today I am here with the Love Wins blog hop with The Buckle Boutique.  All the designers were asked to come up with a wedding idea using The Buckle Boutique Rainbow Colored Rhinestone Sticker Sheet.  You should have arrived here from Patti Holder's blog.  If not, sneak back to The Buckle Boutique and start at the beginning.

 I used a beautiful cut file from SVGCuts Mistletoe Manner to create the lantern with my Core'dinations cardstock and my Cricut.  Be prepared...those panels take quite some time to cut.
I added the Rhinestone Sticker Sheets in the panels with a few flowers from my stash.  The lantern has a place to insert an LED candle to add a beautiful glow.

Next stop on our hop is Tammy Smith Santana, so head over there next.

Oh, and here is the entire line up...just in case.

The Buckle Boutique
Patti Hodder
Nancy Keslin-----ME
Tammy Smith Santana
Madge Gillen
Shawn Mosch


Hugs

No comments: