Friday, March 20, 2015

Sparkle Bunny - The Buckle Boutique

Hi everyone!  Hope you are having a great day.  I am soooo ready for the weekend.  Just Ainsley and I as Mackenzie and Phil have headed to Junior Olympics for some swimming.  Anyway....

I am so excited to share with you my first project for The Buckle Boutique.  This cute Sparkle Bunny.

Sparkle Bunny Supplies:


You can find all the instructions to cut and create the bunny on the SvgCuts site.  To embellish my little bunny I used the cut files for the bib, ears, nose, and feet as a template to cut my Buckle Boutique Rhinestone Sticker Sheets.  Although my machine will cut the sheets, I just feel more comfortable sometimes cutting those pieces by hand.

To do so, simply trace your template onto the back of the Rhinestone Sticker Sheet
 And Cut shapes with scissors.  The Buckle Boutique Rhinestone Sticker Sheets cut very easily with scissors.
 Then simply remove the sticker backing and set in place.

How cute is this little Sparkle Rabbit.  I am sure my family and friends will be enjoying hiim for years to come


No comments: