Wednesday, March 25, 2015

A Little Spring in my Step

Hey everyone!  Sorry I am a bit late today...just not feeling it. lol  Ever have those weeks?  I have so many projects ready to share, but some days just don't feel like sitting down to blog.  Brighton is home this week for spring break, Mackenzie has spring break next week, and Ainsley the week after...Ugh, hate rolling spring breaks.

Anyways...... Today I wanted to share this cute little ATB I made with a Sizzix die from Eileen Hull.  I had this paper in my stash from Webster's Pages forever and since I am trying to get through the stash....




I had to add one of the beautiful burlap and glitter birds I had from Darice and a few little flowers and birds nest from Prima Marketing.  

My littles aren't so little anymore.  Way to big for Easter baskets, so I am thinking of making a few of these and filling them with little treats for the children.

Hugs.

No comments: