Friday, March 13, 2015

Pretty Little Jar

Hi everyone!  Happy Friday.  I hope you have fun plans for the weekend.   Today I wanted to stop by and share with you a project I made for the Lindy's Stamp Gang Color Challenge.
I really loved the colors this month...and how adorable is that photo.

I used a jar that some Crate Paper embellishments came in as the base of my project.  I love that the jar is plastic, so I don't need to worry about breakage...and it can hold all those little bits and pieces that are left on my desk after a project.

I used some of the Marion Smith Color Lab colors in Vintage Rose and Coral Shine, mixed with Mod Podge to paint the jar.  Then the fun began.  I sprayed the tag with some Bonjour Butter and Cape Cod Coral Starburst then embossed with C'est La Vie Cerise embossing powder.

I used more of the sprays to color my flowers, and finished with a seam binding bow colored with Clam Bake Beige and a few stick pins.

This little lovely is already perched on my desktop filled with bits and baubles...and it makes me happy every day.

No comments: