Friday, March 27, 2015

Grannie Box?

Hi everyone!  I hope you are having a great day.  Today I want  to share with you how I embellished one of the beautiful new Clear Boxes from Clear Scraps.
Pink box_clear scraps_nancy keslin1

These boxes are so much fun to play with and embellish.  I used some older supplies on this one....some SEI that must have been in my stash forever...maybe circa 2008?  Funny how we love something and then hold onto it for years.  I am sure at one point I loved it so much I couldn't imagine parting with it.  Then slowly it gets pushed to the bottom of the pile and here we are years later.   lol

Pink box_clear scraps_nancy keslin
 See that cute little frame on the front...that is one of the new mirrored frames also new this season from Clear Scraps.  And again, lots of older supplies...Prima flowers that I had to have, and some beautiful baubles....sigh...why do I hoard so many things.  This year I am definely working throught the stash....goal number 1!
Pink box_clear scraps_nancy keslin 2

To me the box looks a bit grannie...but I like it just the same.  How would you embellish one of these beautiful boxes?

Nancy

No comments: