Monday, October 6, 2014

Trailer Box

Happy Monday everyone!  I hope you had a great weekend.  Mine was fabulous!  I got to jump on the Paper Trail with Eileen Hull and take a few of her classes.  I wish I could share with you all the beautiful items we made, but that will have to wait.  Instead, I will share with you a project I made for her.


I recently broke down and upgraded my Cricut Expression to the Cricut Explore.  And now I can easily cut my favorite .svg files....and I loved this file from SVGcuts.  I have really been enjoying my new Cricut.  It is so much quieter, and I love the ease of the new design space.  I know that it isn't the fastest machine to use, but the interface is simple and I love it...plus I can still use all my old cartridges...and with the new Print and Cut feature I am really looking forward to playing more.

It took a while...don't get me wrong, but how stinkin' cute....and the little box....filled with homemade fudge.  Hope she liked it.

Hugs.

1 comment:

Sharon Fritchman said...

Hi Nancy! Hope you are well! I can't wait to see what you made during your classes! I absolutely love this wonderful little gift! I have thought about getting the Cricut explore . . . maybe a Christmas gift from Santa????