Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Une Promenade - Clear Scraps

Hi everyone!  Today I wanted to share with you a scrapbook layout I made using a Clear Craft Sheet and the Small Oval Fancy Frame along with the 12"Quarterfoil and 6"Shattered Glass Mascils all from Clear Scraps.
Une promenade_layout_clearscraps_nancy keslin
I really love the depth that the acrylic gives my layout without adding any bulk to my page.  And, with the use of some Imagine Crafts IrResistable spray I was able to add quite a bit of texture as well.  Remember when working with acrylic, less is definitely more...use a light hand.  lol  
Une promenade_layout_clearscraps_nancy keslin_irresistables_no mark
I found these papers from Prima in my stash...oh how I love me some Prima.  lol  A mix of a few different lines, some Romance Novel, a bit of Cartographer, and even a little Engraver.  

Thanks for stopping by.
Nancy

No comments: