Monday, February 10, 2014

Laugh - The Sampler

Hey everyone!  today I want to share with you a project I made using the February kit from the Sampler.  This kit is already sold out, but I wanted to be sure and share with you anyway.

 Sorry about the funky photos...we have been having some crazy weather and the lighting is just weird.  I think I really need to break out the light box.  It is that time.

I found a fun sketch over at Pagedrafts  and thought I would give it a go.  

Thanks for stopping by.


Hugs.

2 comments:

Heather Landry said...

This turned out adorably Nancy! You really rocked the kit. Too bad it's already sold out!

Sharon Fritchman said...

I love the new look of your blog, Nancy! And this layout is absolutely adorable! I love your design and take on the sketch! Thanks for your visit to my blog, too!