Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Flipping Out with Sizzix

Hi everyone!  today I have a special card to share with you.  Back at CHA I attended a Blogger event with FaveCrafts and many different manufacturers...one of which was Sizzix.  Well, Sizzix was kind enough to include this gorgeous Flip-Its die in our swag bag.  you know I  couldn't wait to play.

card, handmade, sizzix, valentine, your memories here, glitz
This is the Triple Fancy Frame Flip-its Set.  So way fun to use.  There are dies for each of the pieces so no trying to piece together and figure out which dies you need.   I chose to embellish this card with some older embellishments and some Glitz Designs Cashmere Dame papers from Your Memories Here.
valentine, card, handmade, sizzix, glitz design
Well, thanks for stopping by today, and be sure to ask Kristina about your favorite Sizzix dies and papers.

Hugs.


2 comments:

Katie said...

Super cute card! Did you have fun at CHA??

Heather Landry said...

I think this is just gorgeous! I love the little lock and key. So pretty.