Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Love Life

Hi everyone!  Today I want to share with you a project I made using some of the beautiful Wishes and Dreams papers from Prima Marketing.  I just adore this photo of Ainsley with one of her besties, Dani.  These two have been friends forever...well, at least since they were toddlers.
These papers, designed by Leeza Gibbons are full of beautiful patterns and classic colors.  Perfect for all your favorite scrapbook subjects.
 Mixed with a few flowers from my flower grab bag a few wood icons and a quick banner, this layout came together quickly.
Be sure and stop by the Your Memories Here store today and check out all the gorgeous goodies Kristina has to offer, including the new Prima Optimist Collection.

Hugs.

Nancy

2 comments:

Heather Landry said...

The stamping on this page is fabulous. Just an all around beautiful project Nancy!

Sharon Fritchman said...

What a beautiful page! I love that flower and your design is gorgeous. Like Heather, I really love your stamping!